Leaving a review on Apple Podcasts does wonders for the soul! And you help my podcast to grow and get discovered by others who can benefit :]
Amber gives us a candid look at the highs and lows of building a personal brand for yourself. She also shares amazing and actionable insight on how to rediscover yourself and your interests and use that to develop a professional niche.
Question of the Week: How can I create from a place of authenticity?
Connect with Amber: @cocoagrovestudio on IG, website: cocoagrovestudio.com
ABOUT THE GUEST
Hey! My name is Amber Marianne. I’m a Photographer + Brand Strategist and the founder of Cocoa Grove Studio. I’ve found my passion in building genuine, impactful connections with women in the conscious beauty + wellness industry.
- 1:40 Amber’s background
- 2:40 The key difference between building someone else’s brand vs personal branding
- 6:00 Money mindset
- 11:16 How to cut through the noise in your personal brand
- 12:00 The relationship between consumption and creations
- 15:45 How to determine your ideal client
- 17:30 How to define your niche when you’re first starting a business
- 20:43 Amber’s next steps and plans for the future