2021 is rolling up fast and everyone is on their new year, new me wave! But 80% of people fall off that wave by February or March. Learn how to strategize for the new year, so you actually follow through. I do not subscribe to the Gregorian Calendar. But, I do appreciate this time of year because planning gets the mainstream hype it deserves.
Planning is my jam so this solo episode details how I strategize for the new year. I go deep on why I consistently achieve my goals. Like 4x-ing my November income goal!! I love to figure out the ingredients (behaviors +input +environment) that foster growth. In this episode, I share my strategy for planning that sets me up for success.
In this episode I discuss:
- The benefits of backward planning and how I do it
- How to prioritize your projects and goals when you have so many (and they’re all incredible!)
- Why I wrote my own obituary
- Using your values to shape your focus
- I breakdown how I create actionable goals that you will actually achieve (hint: it’s got to be action based)
Win a free 2021 Strategy Overhaul with me!!!! I (virtually) hold your hand through the process of planning and setting up your systems for 2021.
3 Ways To Enter:
- Rate and review What Happens In Between on Apple Podcast (counts as two entries): https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/what-happens-in-between/id1513647939
- Follow @whathappensinbetween on IG. Tag 3 friends in the comments of the giveaway post.
- Tag 3 people in the comments of my LinkedIn post.
WINNER ANNOUNCED DECEMBER 11TH
ABOUT THE HOST:
I, Athena, work with an entrepreneurship incubator and independently (side hustle) do 1-on-1 and group consulting specializing in creating systems and processes that foster behavior change.