How do you deal with being homesick? Ruth Nakaar started a restaurant to feel closer to home and culture!
Ruth is the founder of Fudena, a fast casual West African restaurant in Philadelphia! She has a background in international development and just received her MBA from Wharton- can we say multifaceted? At the top of 2019, she had no idea that she’d be launching a restaurant, but even during COVID Fudena has been steadily growing.
In this episode, Ruth discusses:
- Why she wanted to diversify her knowledge and talent
- How her intuition has lead her through her journey
- How her community fostered the growth of Fudena and her professional development
- Her current challenges with getting customers without a storefront
- How her Instagram got Fudena featured in Philly Mag
Question of the Week: What is your intuition telling you?
Eatfudena.com @eatfudena on Uber Eats
This show is produced by Endless River Studios!
Leaving a review on Apple Podcasts does wonders for the soul! And you help my podcast to grow and get discovered by others who can benefit :]